Yes. Once selecting an activity, you'll be taken to the activity config screen. From here, tap "Soundscape" and choose "No Soundscape". This will turn off the soundscapes.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain Meditations to me?
- How do I use the "Deep Breathing" activity?
- Can I change the breath length?
- I don't want to hear the breathing sounds.
- Can I listen to just the soundscapes?
- Is the ocean the only soundscape?
- Can I adjust the soundscape volume?
- How do I use the "Relax Your Muscles" activity?
- How do I use the "Positive Visualization" activity?
- How long are the activities? Is this shown somewhere?