Yes. Before beginning an activity, make sure the "When Finished:" setting is set to "Continue Sounds". This way, the soundscape or breathing with continue even after the narration has completed.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain Meditations to me?
- How do I use the "Deep Breathing" activity?
- Can I change the breath length?
- I don't want to hear the breathing sounds.
- Can I listen to just the soundscapes?
- Is the ocean the only soundscape?
- Can I adjust the soundscape volume?
- How do I use the "Relax Your Muscles" activity?
- How do I use the "Positive Visualization" activity?
- How long are the activities? Is this shown somewhere?